Mailing List Archive

[nsp] CCS 11050 Transparent Caching
Hello All,

I am using cisco ccs 11050 for transparent caching and every time
that I try to get one specific page that contains a http redirect message
the browser stays trying for a long time before send an error message.

Somebody else is having trouble using CCS for transparent caching?
Sometimes we also notice that the CPU usage goes high withou have a big
traffic into the equipment.

Attached is the config that I am using and the html page.

Daniel

service cache1
type transparent-cache
port 80
protocol tcp
ip address 200.175.5.109
active

owner gvt

content WebCache
protocol tcp
add service cache1
balance domain
failover bypass
param-bypass enable
url "/*" eql Cacheable
port 80
active

eql Cacheable
extension pdf "Acrobat"
extension fdf "Acrobat Forms Document"
extension au "Sound audio/basic"
extension bmp "Bitmap Image"
extension z "Compressed data application/x-compress"
extension gif "GIF Image image/gif"
extension html "Hypertext Markup Language text/html"
extension htm
extension js "Java script application/x-javascript"
extension mocha
extension jpeg "JPEG image image/jpeg"
extension jpg
extension jpe
extension jfif
extension pjpeg
extension pjp
extension mp2 "MPEG Audio audio/x-mpeg"
extension mpa
extension abs
extension mpeg "MPEG Video video/mpeg"
extension mpg
extension mpe
extension vbs
extension m1v
extension pcx "PCX Image"
extension txt "Plain text text/plain"
extension text
extension mov "QuickTime video/quicktime"
extension tiff "TIFF Image image/tiff"
extension tar "Unix Tape Archive application/x-tar"
extension avi "Video for Windows video/x-msvideo"
extension wav "Wave File audio/x-wav"
extension gz "application/x-gzip"
extension zip "ZIP file application/x-zip-compressed"
description "This EQL contains extensions of cacheable content"
extension rar "RAR file application/rar-compressed"

Where is the HTML REDIRECT page: www.gv.br

<head>

<title>INTRANET ACADÊMICA</title>
</head>

<META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH"
CONTENT="0;URL=http://www.gv.br/nova_intranet/default
.cfm">
<script language="JavaScript">
self.location.replace("nova_intranet/default.cfm")
</script>