Mailing List Archive

[Fwd: Back to Back ISDN PRI connection.]
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [cisco-nas] Back to Back ISDN PRI connection.
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:31:05 -0400
From: Jaime Jaramillo <jaimej@caflobvi.com>
To: cisco-nas@puck.nether.net

Hello Liptak Kristian,

I saw a posting on the Cisco-Nas site about a e1 to e1 configuration. I
am looking to do this with an AS 5300.

You mentioned you had a sample config. Could you send what you have? we
can seem to get ours working.

Thanks for any help,

Jaime Jaramillo
RE: [Fwd: Back to Back ISDN PRI connection.] [ In reply to ]

> I saw a posting on the Cisco-Nas site about a e1 to e1 configuration.
> I am looking to do this with an AS 5300.
>
> You mentioned you had a sample config. Could you send what you have?
> we can seem to get ours working.

all you need is "isdn protocol-emulate network" as well as "isdn
switch-type primary-net5" or "isdn switch-type primary-ni" on the
network side. The user side is configured the same as if you got your E1
from a Telco..

oli