Mailing List Archive

L2TP forwarding based on domain
Hi all,

Let me explain you my problem:

- I have a VPDN group terminating a tunnel coming from several LAC
and I would like to forward then to another VPDN group (multihop)
- The user radius can have two differents form:
- abc/xxxxx@xyz.net
- xxxxxx@domain.net

- I would like to have that:
- radius beginning with "abc" forwarded to a first VPDN
group (domain abc)
- radius ending with "domain.net" forwarded to a second VPDN
group (domain domain.net)

The problem is how I extract the domain part from the user radius. I
have try with:

vpdn domain-delimiter @ suffix
vpdn domain-delimiter / prefix

But. a issue appears with the abc/xxxxx@xyz.net radius because it
contains the @ delimiter and the decision forwarding is false (based on
@ and not /). By the way, I can't do any modifications on the LAC
(wholesale).

Have you any idea?

Thanks by advance.

Quentin Carpent
Re: L2TP forwarding based on domain [ In reply to ]
You have to enable per user vpdn and then do the magic on your radius servers.

Have a look below:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk703/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080094860.shtml

--
Tassos

Re: L2TP forwarding based on domain [ In reply to ]
Ok, thanks.

But, we don't make authentication at this time because we are not managing theses radius servers (wholesale).

Can't we say to IOS to look for the prefix first and for the suffix then (if not prefix found) ?

Thanks

Quentin