disconnect and reconnect - is this an issue in practice (the routers to
which the LNSes ould connect do currently have full routing tables) - but
this has to be preferable to even considering using an IGP for 2000+
prefixes :-)

Cheers,

Matt

--

Matthew Melbourne
Re: Routing Strategies for Multiple LNSes [ In reply to ]
Matthew,

BGP is the right protocol for this.
Most users should be using dynamic addresses from pools, and the pools
should be allocated in ranges to LNSs, and only the pool (as subnet) should
be advertised.
The exception would be users with static IPs/routes provisioned through
RADIUS, but that should be a minority...

Arie