could participate in helping the website to migrate to github pages that
would save me a lot of time, and helps the community to grow further.

Stefan
Re: More stability [ In reply to ]
Nice to see things going forward.

There is a little error during setup of the new Branch:

git clone --recursive http://github.com/cherokee/webserver.git

cd /webserver

./autogen.sh
Generating a fresh po/admin/POTFILES.in file..
/usr/bin/env: python2: No such file or directory

whereis python2
python2: /usr/bin/python2.6 /etc/python2.6 /usr/lib/python2.6
/usr/lib/python2.4 /usr/lib/python2.5 /usr/lib64/python2.6
/usr/lib64/python2.4 /usr/lib64/python2.5 /usr/local/lib/python2.6
/usr/include/python2.6

Regards

Sven