Mailing List Archive

Help for running the cherokee with "auth" for get and post method
Hi,

The Cherokee is running well on my environment.
Now, I am trying to add the support of "auth" control of get and post
method.

When I use the new configuration file, it works for the first page (ask
the password), but fails to the page.
The message is like:
http://192.168.1.198/cgi-bin/check_login.php
HTTP 404 cannot find the page
I don't know what happens.
Can anyone help to solve my problem? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

ruey-an

The configuration file differences are shown below:
diff cherokee.conf cherokee.conf.org
18,21d17
< vserver!1!rule!5!auth = plain
< vserver!1!rule!5!auth!methods = basic
< vserver!1!rule!5!auth!passwdfile = /etc/webpasswd
< vserver!1!rule!5!auth!realm = secret
23,30c19,22
< vserver!1!rule!5!handler = cgi
< vserver!1!rule!5!document_root = /usr/lib/cgi-bin
< vserver!1!rule!5!match = or
< vserver!1!rule!5!match!left = method
< vserver!1!rule!5!match!left!method = get
< vserver!1!rule!5!match!right = method
< vserver!1!rule!5!match!right!method = post
< vserver!1!rule!5!timeout = 5000
---