install
concrete 5.
during the installation process, after a message "install dashbord", i get
the message
"*504 Gateway Timeout*".
i don't know if it is relate to cherokee or to concrete.How can i get rid of
this?
thanks

Re: concrete5 installation [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 06:35:09 -0800 (PST)
brice83 <dozab2000@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> during the installation process, after a message "install dashbord",
> i get the message
> "*504 Gateway Timeout*".

Which version of Concrete5?

I had this problem with 5.5.0 beta, but was able to get rid of it with
official 5.5.0 release?

You can also try to increase timeout value in your PHP installation?

Do you use PHP-FPM?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
When your intelligence has passed out of the dense forest
of delusion, you shall become indifferent to all that has

Re: concrete5 installation [ In reply to ]
hi, i try with 5.5.0 and 5.5.1 and i get the same error.
yes i use php-fpm .
how can i change timeout value?
i'm new to cherokee and CMS

Re: concrete5 installation [ In reply to ]
i've noticed that some process related to php-fpm (php-fpm: pool www)
are owned by the user Apache, this could be the problem?

Re: concrete5 installation [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 14:28:46 -0800 (PST)
brice83 <dozab2000@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> hi, i try with 5.5.0 and 5.5.1 and i get the same error.
> yes i use php-fpm .

Can you try with fastcgi?

> how can i change timeout value?

Try with: default_socket_timeout

Which OS you're using?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Everyone is forced to act helplessly according to the qualities
he has acquired from the modes of material nature; therefore no

Re: concrete5 installation [ In reply to ]
i changed the php time out, but got the same error.

*>Can you try with fastcgi? *
from what i read, php-fpm is a FastCGI Process Manager.

i use fedora 16 and the php wizard in cherokee choose php-fpm by default.
how can i change to use php-cgi?

Re: concrete5 installation [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:52:06 -0800 (PST)
brice83 <dozab2000@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> i changed the php time out, but got the same error.

:-(

> i use fedora 16 and the php wizard in cherokee choose php-fpm by
> default. how can i change to use php-cgi?

Unfortunately, I never used Fedora, so you have to consult documentation
or some mailing list/forums to find out how to install install FastCgi.

Do you try to install Concrete manually or from the Cherokee market?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
While contemplating the objects of the senses, a person
develops attachment for them, and from such attachment lust