Hi,

Is it possible to edit responses headers ?
I would like to edit header server to hide cherokee name server

Re: Edit responses headers [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012, Maxence wrote:

> Is it possible to edit responses headers ?

Yes.

> I would like to edit header server to hide cherokee name server

That is directly possible without editing headers :)

Stefan
Re: Edit responses headers [ In reply to ]
Thanks you for your reactivity,
How I can do this, I didn't see any information on documentation website
I found this on google code
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=763

vserver!1!rule!200!header_op!20!header = Server
vserver!1!rule!200!header_op!20!type = del
vserver!1!rule!200!header_op!20!header = Server
vserver!1!rule!200!header_op!20!type = add
vserver!1!rule!200!header_op!20!value = My server

I'm using cherokee 1.0.8

Thanks in advance.