Example:

Website.com = default Cherokee web page

website.com = loads site no problem

Has anyone seen this or figured a best workaround on it?

I have a lot of sites. Is there a way to make one change and have this
affect every domain so I dont have to do this for every new virtual
domain?

Thanks big and much! :)
Re: rewriting Website.com to website.com? [ In reply to ]
That sounds like a bug to me - The HTTP 1.1 standard states that domain
names are case-insensitive. I tried in Opera and Chrome on my PC and they
both automatically lowercase domain names, but some browsers may not (like
the Android browser, as you mentioned).

I reported it to the bug tracker:
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1338

Re: rewriting Website.com to website.com? [ In reply to ]
As for a workaround, in the vServer on the "Host Match" tab you could
probably choose to match by regex and then specify a case-insensitive
regular expression version of the host name. I didn't try this though.