I tried the static content handler, but i can only set a directory, and not
a absolute path to my file there.
Tried with some different handlers, but always the same result.

In some older forum posts they've used the "file handler" but i guess that
don't exists anymore.

What am i missing?

Cheers
Dave
Re: Serving favicon.ico / static files directly [ In reply to ]
Just configrure it as you wanted to do.
Static content as a handler, and set the document root to the
directory where the favicon.ico is.

so:
- use 'full path' and set it to "/favicon.ico" + static content like
"/home/user/so/me/thing"

Pozdrawiam
Jędrzej Nowak

Re: Serving favicon.ico / static files directly [ In reply to ]
As simple as that!
Thank you very much.

Dave