Mailing List Archive

Document root on virtual server not workin

Re: Document root on virtual server not workin [ In reply to ]
Hello Rafael,

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 3:42 AM, Rafael Bonifaz <rafael@bonifaz.ec> wrote:

> For some reason the document root always goes to /var/www instead of
> /jaulas/pruebas/home/pruebas/web. I am using cherokee 1.2.2.
>
> Here is my configuration for that virtual server:

[..]

> vserver!130!match!domain!1 = *cms.cayambelibre.com
> vserver!130!nick = www.guachala.com

I'm not complete sure about what you want to do, although something like
this might be want you want.

vserver!130!match!domain!1 = *.cms.cayambelibre.com
vserver!130!nick = cms.cayambelibre.com

This sort of issue is usually fairly easy to fix by using the CHEROKEE_TRACE
facility.

--
Greetings, alo
http://www.octality.com/
Re: Document root on virtual server not workin [ In reply to ]