How do I translate this to Cherokee syntax?
--
Daniel
Re: WordPress Multisite [ In reply to ]
Those rewrites aren't that different from normal wordpress.
The only one is:
RewriteRule ^files/(.+) wp-includes/ms-files.php?file=$1 [L]

Which would just be added as a behavior.

Is there a problem with your setup? Have you tried it yet?
If so what's the problem? Are you using it with subdomains or paths?

-J

Re: WordPress Multisite [ In reply to ]
On 9/16/2011 9:51 AM, Jim Isaacs wrote:
> Those rewrites aren't that different from normal wordpress.
> The only one is:
> RewriteRule ^files/(.+) wp-includes/ms-files.php?file=$1 [L]
>
> Which would just be added as a behavior.
>
> Is there a problem with your setup? Have you tried it yet?
> If so what's the problem? Are you using it with subdomains or paths?
It WAS broken...but I'm getting close!

My problem was after the WordPress "Network" setup - I couldn't get into
the Network Admin screens. Looking, looking, looking...I think it's the
default Cherokee WordPress rewrite rules. The standard rules provide
"/" and "/wp-admin/" to be re-directed to add index.php. I had to add
"/wp-admin/network/" to the list - and I'm in!

Still checking others...
--
Daniel