Mailing List Archive

Problems with redirection
This is the third time I'm posting this. I suspect the new Groups
interface is misbehaving.

I have used Cherokee as a reverse-proxy several times for at least a
year now, I decided to add a new domain using the same method with 1
source/backend today, everything worked as expected, but I noticed
that redirects were not working well, I was getting Cherokees standard
302 pages, I even referenced other working domains to see what I must
have set wrong, nothing. Searching the forum an the net, I found
something that maybe similar, issue 619 broken redirects. Has
something changed?

http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=619

I am using 1.2.98 on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 64 bit. I have one source, the
balancing method is IPHash

This is the page I get when I request a redirect from inside my
application:

</head>
<h1>302 Moved Temporarily</h1>
The document has moved <a href="">here</a>.
Cherokee web server, Port 80

Thanks

Re: Problems with redirection [ In reply to ]
Hello there,

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 10:23 AM, Voltron <nhytro@googlemail.com> wrote:

> This is the third time I'm posting this. I suspect the new Groups
> interface is misbehaving.

What new interface? The google group?

> I have used Cherokee as a reverse-proxy several times for at least a
> year now, I decided to add a new domain using the same method with 1
> source/backend today, everything worked as expected, but I noticed
> that redirects were not working well, I was getting Cherokees standard
> 302 pages, I even referenced other working domains to see what I must
> have set wrong, nothing. Searching the forum an the net, I found
> something that maybe similar, issue 619 broken redirects. Has
> something changed?
>
> http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=619
>
> I am using 1.2.98 on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 64 bit. I have one source, the
> balancing method is IPHash
>
> This is the page I get when I request a redirect from inside my
> application:

Please, copy&paste the result of running "curl -v" or "wget --save-headers
-O -" with the same request. It will also store the server response headers.

--
Greetings, alo
http://www.octality.com/