Mailing List Archive

rewrite rules
Hi all,

I'm trying to implement some rewrite rules from apache to migrate an
old app and to replace apache with cherokee. My problem is
redirection, I have my app in a directorectory like:

/contenido/aplicacion/

into this dir I have an index.php where with rewrite rules y set
differents arguments like:

index.php?arg1=zzz&arg2=yyy

original url is in this form: aplicacion-zzz-yyy.html

I have trie to set a directory rule that match "/contenido/aplicacion"
then in handler y set redirection and set a rule like this:

aplicacion-(.*)-(.*)\.html ------------> index.php?arg1=$1&arg2=$2

I set this directory rule after php rule. If I set redirection rule
external it work but if I set redirection internal I get a 404 Not
Found.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks.

Re: Rewrite rules [ In reply to ]
On 11/30/12 14:41, jean-joseph yvon wrote:
> As you can see i am a noob with redirection
>
> The devlopemment team send me new rules for our website and i don't
> understand how to translate them to Cherokee :

The best thing is start to ask your development team what each rules
actually do. So clear documentation is the key.

Stefan