Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings
Issue 83 in cherokee: LDAP handler does not appear in cherokee-admin [ In reply to ]
Issue 83: LDAP handler does not appear in cherokee-admin
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=83

Comment #2 by tahers:
My bad. I thought it disappeared between releases and it was my ldap
libraries the
ones that had disappeared.

I'm closing the issue.

Issue attribute updates:

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings
Issue 83 in cherokee: LDAP handler does not appear in cherokee-admin [ In reply to ]
Issue 83: LDAP handler does not appear in cherokee-admin
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=83

Comment #1 by alobbs:
It only shows up if either the plug-in is installed [1] or the handler is
built-in [2].

[1] $ ls /usr/lib/cherokee/*ldap*
[2] $ cherokee -i | grep ldap

Issue attribute updates: