Mailing List Archive

Configuration format change: 0.7 to 0.8
Hi there guys!

I just want to let you know that the configuration format has changed
slightly. Whenever you update to trunk >= r1715 you will have you
update your configuration files as well. You will find the automatic
converter at contrib/07to08.py.

The change in the configuration file format is not really big nor
important, although it was necessary for fixing a bug of the 0.7
series. Basically virtual servers stop being indexed by its nickname,
to be stored in an ordered list. For instance, this configuration
snipped

vserver!default!document_root = /tmp
vserver!default!rule!1!handler = common

has become

vserver!1!nick = default
vserver!1!document_root = /tmp
vserver!1!rule!1!handler = common

The server, QA tests, and Administration interface are already updated
to this new format. I have tested them before the committing the patch
and everything seemed to be working alright; however, some more
testing would be really convenient. It would be great if you folks
could give it a try. :-)

Cheers!

--
Greetings, alo.