Mailing List Archive

More stability
Hi,

Tonight was a bad night for six legged programcode. As you can see on
github <https://github.com/cherokee/webserver/commits/master> we really
made some awesome progres. There is more to come.

If you are an active user of either the streaming or the RRD functions
in Cherokee, I would urge you to pull our fixes.

With a remaining pull request open, and one remote branch that I am
aware of we are making awesome leeps. We still do need some help: If you
could participate in helping the website to migrate to github pages that
would save me a lot of time, and helps the community to grow further.

Stefan