Mailing List Archive

First steps moving our homepage to Github Pages
Hi,

We are currently making the first steps to move the homepage of Cherokee
to Github Pages. Obviously this will allow people to help us fix the
website more quickly. But, it is a static service, so some things will
not be possible anymore, or require external services.

It might also be a good thing, to think about how we can exploit the
Wiki of GitHub for user documentation, and common problems. We have a
hole bunch of documentation, that was on our website, automatically
generated from the documentation repository. Converting it into the Wiki
might make it more accessible.

If coding is not 'your thing' but you would be willing to take a lead in
transforming cherokee.github.com into what is currently
cherokee-project.com you know were the fork button can be found :-)

<https://github.com/cherokee/cherokee.github.com>

Stefan