installing any of application from cherokee market
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1350

Pigmej can we incorporate the fix suggested on Github?

Re: Issue 1350 in cherokee: impossible to finish installing any of application from cherokee market [ In reply to ]
Comment #4 on issue 1350 by pig...@gmail.com: impossible to finish
installing any of application from cherokee market
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1350

The fix works, because I used it on production.
https://github.com/cherokee/CTK/pull/2

Re: Issue 1350 in cherokee: impossible to finish installing any of application from cherokee market [ In reply to ]
Comment #5 on issue 1350 by pig...@gmail.com: impossible to finish
installing any of application from cherokee market
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1350

Naturally I was speaking about my pull request not about the "fix" in
comments.

The problem behind this is that CTK is matching "full url" including query
arguments, which is wrong. So my patch fixes that, it makes the url
matching process to use only the "path" from uri.
08-06-2012 18:42, <cherokee@googlecode.com> napisa³(a):