3. observe 99% cpu time, even after the download has been finished.

It seems that when cherokee trace is enabled it is actually 'working' as
expected.

Re: Issue 1361 in cherokee: Big files result in 100% cpu load, even after the download has been finished [ In reply to ]
Comment #1 on issue 1361 by mehmetal...@gmail.com: Big files result in 100%
cpu load, even after the download has been finished
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1361

i think duplicate of r1359

Re: Issue 1361 in cherokee: Big files result in 100% cpu load, even after the download has been finished [ In reply to ]
Comment #2 on issue 1361 by mehmetal...@gmail.com: Big files result in 100%
cpu load, even after the download has been finished
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1361

i think duplicate of id1359

Re: Issue 1361 in cherokee: Big files result in 100% cpu load, even after the download has been finished [ In reply to ]
Updates:
Mergedinto: 1359

Comment #3 on issue 1361 by ste...@konink.de: Big files result in 100% cpu
load, even after the download has been finished
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1361

You are right. I should have spotted this myself. (Was under my other
account.)