Mailing List Archive

Issue 1360 in cherokee: cherokee-admin inserts "subdomain" rule (deprecated)
Owner: ----

New issue 1360 by j.vonpreussen: cherokee-admin inserts "subdomain" rule
(deprecated)
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1360

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. turn off vserver
2. have ssl certs ID'd for this disabled vserver
3. 'save' changes made elsewhere to config

expected: no change to disabled vserver(s)
get:
[cherokee.conf]
vserver!110!ssl_certificate_file = /etc/pki/tls/certs/2secure.us.crt
vserver!110!ssl_certificate_key_file = /etc/pki/tls/private/master.key
vserver!110!subdomains = 1[/cherokee.conf]
^^^^^ ERROR ^^^^^^^^^^

1. use cherokee 1.2.101
2. use cherokee-admin 1.2.101
3. centos 6.21 x86_64

other vservers are also disabled and are not affected. it appears to only
happen on the first one encountered.

NOTE: this just started happening out of the blue.

Re: Issue 1360 in cherokee: cherokee-admin inserts "subdomain" rule (deprecated) [ In reply to ]
Updates:
Owner: pig...@gmail.com
Labels: Milestone-Stable Type-Defect Priority-High Component-Admin
Usability

Comment #1 on issue 1360 by ste...@konink.de: cherokee-admin

Re: Issue 1360 in cherokee: cherokee-admin inserts "subdomain" rule (deprecated) [ In reply to ]
Updates:
Owner: ste...@konink.de

Comment #2 on issue 1360 by ste...@konink.de: cherokee-admin
inserts "subdomain" rule (deprecated)
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1360

I have fixed this bug on our Github stable version. Thanks for reporting,
sorry for not following this up more early.