Mailing List Archive

Issue 1290 in cherokee: Possible bug in app market (aka cherokee-admin).
Owner: ----

New issue 1290 by chrispan...@gmail.com: Possible bug in app market (aka
cherokee-admin).
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1290

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Install a fresh copy of cherokee from the ppa repo
2. Run "cherokee-admin -u -x", I have a --bind=[ip] to bind to an external
address when I start it on my server.
3. Go to the url and install any application from the marketplace.
4. On the choose virtual server page put in an domain and press next.

It should continue with the marketplace installation.
What I get is the virtual server text field is blanked and nothing happens.

Cherokee 1.2.101 amd64 (Oct 19 2011) from ppa:cherokee-webserver
Ubuntu 10.04 64bit

I have been getting these errors with cherokee-admin. The errors from the
terminal and the market not working might be 2 issues, but IDK.
http://pastebin.com/6BY5rpsT

Re: Issue 1290 in cherokee: Possible bug in app market (aka cherokee-admin). [ In reply to ]
Comment #1 on issue 1290 by jonrea...@gmail.com: Possible bug in app market
(aka cherokee-admin).
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1290

Also seen on Ubuntu 11.10 32-bit. Exact same symtoms - cannot get past
entering vhost domain. Using 1.2.101 from ppa.

Re: Issue 1290 in cherokee: Possible bug in app market (aka cherokee-admin). [ In reply to ]
Comment #2 on issue 1290 by alexande...@gmail.com: Possible bug in app
market (aka cherokee-admin).
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1290

Exact same thing for me, nothing happens when I click net on
that "Deployment Type" screen no matter what I write in the text field or
dropdown it gets blanked and nothing happens.

Re: Issue 1290 in cherokee: Possible bug in app market (aka cherokee-admin). [ In reply to ]
Comment #3 on issue 1290 by alexande...@gmail.com: Possible bug in app
market (aka cherokee-admin).
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1290

Exact same thing for me, nothing happens when I click net on
that "Deployment Type" screen no matter what I write in the text field or
dropdown it gets blanked and nothing happens.

I run cherokee on Debian5 (lenny)

Re: Issue 1290 in cherokee: Possible bug in app market (aka cherokee-admin). [ In reply to ]
Comment #4 on issue 1290 by devicesn...@gmail.com: Possible bug in app
market (aka cherokee-admin).
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1290

Also present on Ubuntu 10.10 server amd64

Re: Issue 1290 in cherokee: Possible bug in app market (aka cherokee-admin). [ In reply to ]
Comment #5 on issue 1290 by e...@ericbacus.com: Possible bug in app market
(aka cherokee-admin).
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1290

Also present on Archlinux-arm ARMv5te

Re: Issue 1290 in cherokee: Possible bug in app market (aka cherokee-admin). [ In reply to ]
Updates:

Comment #6 on issue 1290 by ste...@konink.de: Possible bug in app market
(aka cherokee-admin).
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1290

The cherokee market will be removed. I'll close this issue.