:9090/market/install/target-selection/apply?key=AoPmvq5w7i7RVLT2
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not
Found)

Re: Issue 1234 in cherokee: Market installation of Joomla gives 404 [ In reply to ]
Comment #1 on issue 1234 by evange...@foutrelis.com: Market installation of
Joomla gives 404
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1234

I think this is the same bug as the one diftri describes here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/archlinux/comments/kfsyq/cherokee_problems/. It
happens with other applications too.

My fix is attached. =)

Attachments:
fix-ctk-path-handler-match.patch 776 bytes

Re: Issue 1234 in cherokee: Market installation of Joomla gives 404 [ In reply to ]
Comment #2 on issue 1234 by alobbs: Market installation of Joomla gives 404
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1234

I'm afraid the patch is not good. The actually problem is in the Market
packages.
We are currently transitioning to a new deployment mechanism so I'm
uncertain when it may be fixed.

Re: Issue 1234 in cherokee: Market installation of Joomla gives 404 [ In reply to ]
Comment #4 on issue 1234 by tom....@gmail.com: Market installation of
Joomla gives 404
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1234

Whilst it may not be read for committing exactly as is, it does seem to fix
this issue and also make installing into a directory of a virtual server
work correctly.

Re: Issue 1234 in cherokee: Market installation of Joomla gives 404 [ In reply to ]
Updates:

Comment #5 on issue 1234 by ste...@konink.de: Market installation of Joomla
gives 404
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1234

The cherokee market will be removed. I'll close this issue.