Mailing List Archive

Issue 873 in cherokee: "Send your domains" link from server admin doesn't ask for permission
Owner: ----

New issue 873 by colnect: "Send your domains" link from server admin
doesn't ask for permission
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=873

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.In the Cherokee admin main page, click the "Send your domain" link
2.Domain information is sent

I would expect some sort of confirmation dialog or (better) an option to
decide which domains to send. Otherwise, it's a privacy trap.

0.99.48

Re: Issue 873 in cherokee: "Send your domains" link from server admin doesn't ask for permission [ In reply to ]
Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 873 by alobbs: "Send your domains" link from server
admin doesn't ask for permission
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=873

<Nod>.. yeah, an intermediate dialog asking for confirmation would be good.

Re: Issue 873 in cherokee: "Send your domains" link from server admin doesn't ask for permission [ In reply to ]
Comment #2 on issue 873 by colnect: "Send your domains" link from server
admin doesn't ask for permission
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=873

BTW: where can I ask to remove a submitted domain? One of my domains is for
administrative purposes so no use in it being listed or published. 10x

Re: Issue 873 in cherokee: "Send your domains" link from server admin doesn't ask for permission [ In reply to ]
Comment #3 on issue 873 by alobbs: "Send your domains" link from server
admin doesn't ask for permission
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=873

Of course. Please, send me a direct mail and I'll take care of it:
alvaro@alobbs.com

Re: Issue 873 in cherokee: "Send your domains" link from server admin doesn't ask for permission [ In reply to ]
Comment #4 on issue 873 by psaod8fz...@gmail.com: "Send your domains" link
from server admin doesn't ask for permission
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=873

market (and proud users list) will be removed