http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=697

More about Implementation can be found here:

http://redmine.lighttpd.net/issues/2008

Re: Issue 697 in cherokee: RFE: Add X-Sendfile Range Support [ In reply to ]
Comment #1 on issue 697 by thethr...@gmail.com: RFE: Add X-Sendfile Range
Support
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=697

Still no dialog on this 1.5yrs later? I'm using X-Sendfile to serve up my
podcast from a php script, but the client doesn't get the Content-Length
header, so resuming and seeking (in my little web player) don't work and
the browser shows no % indicator.

Re: Issue 697 in cherokee: RFE: Add X-Sendfile Range Support [ In reply to ]
Updates:
Labels: Type-Enhancement Priority-Medium Performance Usability
Component-Logic

Comment #2 on issue 697 by ste...@konink.de: RFE: Add X-Sendfile Range
Support
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=697