Mailing List Archive

How to specify port of Catalyst::Scriptrunner permanently?
Hi there, Situation: I want to run my Catalyst app on a Windows-Server as a service (via script app_server.pl / Catalyst::Scriptrunner). Doing so, I'm unfortunatly not able to specify the http-port via commandline. Question: Is there an alternative method to specify to port for Catalyst::Scriptrunner than specifying it via commandline? As the script app_server.pl to start the server only contains the lines
BEGIN {
$ENV{CATALYST_SCRIPT_GEN} = 40;
}
use Catalyst::ScriptRunner;
Catalyst::ScriptRunner->run('BDBInfo2', 'Server');
1;
I don't understand how the commandline parameters are evaluated - and I'm not able to manipulate the commandline parameters within the script therefore. Thanks in advance ... Johannes