Mailing List Archive

Catalyst Community Poll, soliciting question ideas
Hey,

I've been toying with building a online poll aimed at the Catalyst community to try and get a better idea of what people are thinking around Catalyst.  The goal of this would include perceptions about Catalyst (old news, tried and true, old and busted?) intentions (are we involved in Catalyst primarily to support existing and legacy code, or are we planning to use Cat in new projects) and desires (would the community prefer new features, more but smaller releases or long spread out releases, favor backcompat over features, etc.)  I'm also interested in understanding blockers to contribution (is it about a perceived lack of ability to contribute, or do people think there's nothing worth contributing?  Or maybe its too hard to figure out how to contribute, etc.)

As other people interested in Catalyst development, I'd like to see if there are any questions you'd hope we could get answers from the community at large.  I plan on working on this and having a beta for preview sometime next week

jnap