Mailing List Archive

Re: Catalyst::Test, local_request(), and base href
Woops, sent this before I had quite finished writing it.

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Ronald J Kimball
<rkimball@pangeamedia.com> wrote:
> In the Catalyst-Test-base-href branch, I have fixed Catalyst::Test
> local_request() to set the Content-Base header from the <BASE
> HREF="..."> tag, based on code from LWP::UserAgent.

http://dev.catalystframework.org/svnweb/Catalyst/revision?rev=13466

Includes tests.

More background in my post to the main Catalyst list:

http://www.mail-archive.com/catalyst@lists.scsys.co.uk/msg10052.html

> What is the next step in getting this into the next release?

thanks!
Ronald

Re: Re: Catalyst::Test, local_request(), and base href [ In reply to ]
On 25 Aug 2010, at 14:34, Ronald J Kimball wrote:

> Woops, sent this before I had quite finished writing it.
>
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Ronald J Kimball
> <rkimball@pangeamedia.com> wrote:
>> In the Catalyst-Test-base-href branch, I have fixed Catalyst::Test
>> local_request() to set the Content-Base header from the <BASE
>> HREF="..."> tag, based on code from LWP::UserAgent.
>
> http://dev.catalystframework.org/svnweb/Catalyst/revision?rev=13466
>
> Includes tests.

Merged!

Thanks for the patches.