--
Kiffin Gish <kiffin.gish@planet.nl>
Gouda, The Netherlands

Re: Resetting passwords ... [ In reply to ]
Kiffin Gish wrote:
> Any suggestions on an elegant way to solve this?

Don't use auto.

Use chained dispatch and have /noauth, /auth and /passwordreset (not
sure if the latter one is needed) top level path parts everything is
chained off of.

Also, this should be on the users list as it's nothing to do with
developing Catalyst itself (or Catalyst components), but a question
about your app.

Cheers
t0m

Re: Resetting passwords ... [ In reply to ]
Also, I would not recommend forcing password resets on a regular basis
for security reasons. This almost always ends up in users either using
simpler pattern passwords or writing their passwords on a note taped
to the screen, thus reducing security.

***
Marcus Ramberg
Nordaaker ltd.
+47 934 17 508
http://nordaaker.com

Re: Resetting passwords ... [ In reply to ]
You're correct on that issue. However, I still want to be able to let
user's who forgot their passwords to have their password reset. The
temporary password is immediately emailed to them with an embedded link.
The next time they login, they will always be redirected to the change
password page until they change it.