Tracy Largay
Product Manager

Primedia Internet Resource and
Technology Group

1440 Broadway, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10018
ph: (212) 204-2640
________________________________
Re: [Bricolage-General] Default Group Setting [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 06:04, Largay, Tracy wrote:
> Hi-
>
> Is there any documentation out there that defines the default settings for
> the Groups when Bricolage is first installed?

No. For the most part, though, they should be pretty self-explanatory.
All groupable objects are automatically in a "All *" group, where "*"
foo is the type of object, e.g., "All Users" Then, there are a bunch of
user groups. These correspond to the left navigation menus. Thus, the
"System Admins" have permissions to edit and create objects in the
submenus of SYSTEM, while "User Admins" have permission only to create
and edit users. The rest are similarly named in that vein. Note that
soon, there will be fewer of them by default, as we've decided that I
went overboard when I created them all. ;-)

HTH,

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory