Mailing List Archive

Re:[Bricolage-General] permission setup in bric
Hi all,

Trying to set up permissions for a new group I created (Global Non-Network
Admin), which would ideally give permissions for everything except
Distribution. Everything works, except I'm unable to create anything new in
the PUBLISHING area (although I can view). My object group permissions for
all areas in publishing are set to CREATE (although I tried EDIT mode just
for kicks, and there was no difference).

Is this a bug or am I missing something? Can only the Global Admin have
access to create PUBLISH elements?

Thanks!
Rachel

*****************************
Rachel Murray
Producer

Primedia Internet Resource
& Technology Group

1440 Broadway, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10018
ph: 212-204-1428
email: rmurray@about-inc.com

"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."

-Frank Lloyd Wright
RE: Re:[Bricolage-General] permission setup in bric [ In reply to ]
sorry referring to PUBLISHING under ADMIN, not the publish desk