templates. We are both using
Mason and HTML::Template in creating new templates. Where do they exactly
get stored in the file system and pg?

MasonCompRoot /usr/local/bricolage/comp
MasonDataDir /usr/local/bricolage/data

Also, any db schema you can share with us?

Thanks.
Marlon

Re: [Bricolage-General] templates - where do they reside [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Marlon Bermas wrote:

> We have been getting errors indicating that bricolage can't locate
> templates. We are both using Mason and HTML::Template in creating new
> templates.

Are the templates deployed? To use a new template you need to move it to
the Deploy desk and then Deploy it. This is equivalent to the Publish
step for Stories and Media.

> Where do they exactly get stored in the file system and pg?

$BRICOLAGE_ROOT/$MASON_DATA_ROOT/burn/comp

Under there you'll find a directory for each output channel by id (oc_1
for example). After you deploy a template you should see it show up
there.

> Also, any db schema you can share with us?

Nothing graphical, but you can find the table definitions for the tables
used to store templates in lib/Bric/Biz/Asset/Formatting.sql. To get at
the running database you can use the PostgreSQL shell - psql.

-sam

Re: [Bricolage-General] templates - where do they reside [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 18:46, Marlon Bermas wrote:
> We have been getting errors indicating that bricolage can't locate
> templates. We are both using
> Mason and HTML::Template in creating new templates. Where do they exactly
> get stored in the file system and pg?

If you're using a standard install, they're stored in

/usr/local/bricolage/data/burn/comp

Otherwise, if you have set BURN_ROOT in bricolage.conf they're in the
comp subdirectory of that root. In the database, they're in the
formatting and formatting_instance tables.

> Also, any db schema you can share with us?

No one has generated one yet, AFAIK.

Regards,

David

--