Mailing List Archive

[Bricolage-General] Killer Birkenstock deals - Boston Clogs
Oh ya, so.... "Are they Birkenstocks?"
Yes! Christian Birkenstock, son of Birkenstock owner Karl Birkenstock, has taken Birkenstock to the next step: With a further developed footbed, Christian has gauged Birko and Betula to be the same quality as Birkenstock yet priced to be accessible to more people.

Huh? Buy shoes over the Internet?!
First, if they are not a perfect fit for you, just send them back in the same condition and we will refund or replace them. So don't worry!

Also, using the http://www.birkousa.com/What_Size_Am_I.cfm"]European sizing scale, you can
measure your own foot to the millimeter and
find out what shoe is perfect for you!

Finally the styles we sell come in a wide range of widths, and we list them that way. So, you can be sure, you are buying shoes that feel great, size you just right and at a great price.

Happy Shopping!
http://www.discountbirkenstocks.com"]www.discountbirkenstocks.com

If you wish to be removed from our future mailings, send an email to emailremoval@birkousa.com