Mailing List Archive

[Bricolage-General] Element Revision Functional Spec Posted
Hi All,

I've added a new repository to CVS for our design documents. The first
such document is now in the repository, along with a placeholder for
another. Plus, all design documents will now be converted to HTML and
posted to the bricolage.cc web site every night, just like the
Bricolage API documentation. See http://bricolage.cc/documentation.html
to check them out!

Regards,

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
david@kineticode.com ICQ: 15726394

Re: [Bricolage-General] Element Revision Functional Spec Posted [ In reply to ]
Hello David,

Are any of these changes being implemented in version
1.6 ?

Thanks

Re: [Bricolage-General] Element Revision Functional Spec Posted [ In reply to ]
Sandy R wrote:
> Hello David,
>
> Are any of these changes being implemented in version
> 1.6 ?

There are a couple of small things like the preview from
anywhere bit that we are hoping to sneak in. Otherwise I
don't think so.

Meanwhile, David, you know my name is misspelled in the doc?
It's Jaroski.... :)

Re: [Bricolage-General] Element Revision Functional Spec Posted [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 06:54 AM, Sandy R wrote:

> Are any of these changes being implemented in version
> 1.6 ?

No, I wish! This will take a while, and will likely lead to 2.0 late in
the year. :-)

David

Re: [Bricolage-General] Element Revision Functional Spec Posted [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 07:06 AM, Mark Jaroski wrote:

> Meanwhile, David, you know my name is misspelled in the doc?
> It's Jaroski.... :)

Duh, fixed. Sorry.

David

Re: [Bricolage-General] Element Revision Functional Spec Posted [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 07:06 AM, Mark Jaroski wrote:

> There are a couple of small things like the preview from
> anywhere bit that we are hoping to sneak in. Otherwise I
> don't think so.

Yeah, maybe I'll go through and do a couple of the simpler things...

> Meanwhile, David, you know my name is misspelled in the doc?
> It's Jaroski.... :)

Oops, sorry. I cant spel. :-P

David