Besides bric_dev_sync which syncs between 2 servers, is there any way to update/sync from my local hard drive to a remote server?

Cheers,

JPN
Re: sync local templates to remote server. [ In reply to ]
On Dec 6, 2012, at 4:27 PM, Jose Pinheiro Neta <jose-p-neta@telecom.pt> wrote:

> Besides bric_dev_sync which syncs between 2 servers, is there any way to update/sync from my local hard drive to a remote server?

Not that I know of. You can use the virtual FTP server and mount it as a local drive, but that's not quite the same thing as syncing, of course.

Best,

David
Re: sync local templates to remote server. [ In reply to ]
That's what I did, with

ENABLE_FTP_SERVER = Yes
FTP_DEPLOY_ON_UPLOAD = Yes

Thanks.
Re: sync local templates to remote server. [ In reply to ]
On 2012-12-26, at 11:32 AM, David E. Wheeler <david@justatheory.com> wrote:

> On Dec 6, 2012, at 4:27 PM, Jose Pinheiro Neta <jose-p-neta@telecom.pt> wrote:
>
>> Besides bric_dev_sync which syncs between 2 servers, is there any way to update/sync from my local hard drive to a remote server?
>
> Not that I know of. You can use the virtual FTP server and mount it as a local drive, but that's not quite the same thing as syncing, of course.

I've used bric_dev_sync to sync between my local machine (running Bricolage) and a remote Bricolage install. Straightforward.

Phillip.