Mailing List Archive

Screen following media upload?
Hi everybody,

I use a number of Bricolages, with various installations using different
versions from 1.10.3 to 2.0.1.

One 1.10.7 install recently moved to new hardware. It's now gloriously
fast, but one behaviour has changed:

When you upload media inside a story, when you click the "create"
button, you are taken to the full media profile screen.

Before the move, clicking "create" took you to a smaller, simpler screen
that looked more like the one you see when you choose "Create Media."

I've seen both variations (little screen or full profile) in various
versions in the 1.10 series. It's not a big deal, but I'd like to have
the little screen back, if that's possible.

Is there a configuration option I'm missing?

Thanks so much,

Bret

--
Bret Dawson
Producer
Re: Screen following media upload? [ In reply to ]
On Oct 28, 2011, at 10:25 AM, Bret Dawson wrote:

> When you upload media inside a story, when you click the "create"
> button, you are taken to the full media profile screen.
>
> Before the move, clicking "create" took you to a smaller, simpler screen
> that looked more like the one you see when you choose "Create Media."

1.10.what? 1.10.5 has this change:

> =item *
>
> When creating creating a new media document by uploading a file in a related
> media element, clicking "Save", "Cancel", or "Check in" on the media profile
> page now properly redirects back to the related media element profile. [David]

> I've seen both variations (little screen or full profile) in various
> versions in the 1.10 series. It's not a big deal, but I'd like to have
> the little screen back, if that's possible.

What for?

> Is there a configuration option I'm missing?

No, I don’t believe so.

Best,

David