Hi,
is there a way to move assets to archive via bric_soap?

Regards, Zdravko
Re: moving to archive [ In reply to ]
On Jul 25, 2011, at 11:49 PM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:

> is there a way to move assets to archive via bric_soap?

Define "archive".

Best,

David
Re: moving to archive [ In reply to ]

Re: moving to archive [ In reply to ]
David E. Wheeler wrote:
> On Jul 25, 2011, at 11:49 PM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:
>
>> is there a way to move assets to archive via bric_soap?
>
> Define "archive".

Well, from UI one can move assets to "Archive". It's not a desk.
I'm trying to find a workaround to move thumbnails from the desks.

Regards, Zdravko
Re: moving to archive [ In reply to ]
Sounds like "Check in and Shelve" to me - perhaps this is just a
translation difference in your install? If that's the case, you should
be able to use "bric_soap workflow move" on your assets. Be sure to
define "--desk" of course. The workflow id an d desk id of the Shelf
are both 0.

-Nick