Call to Bric::SOAP::Story->create failed:

Bric::SOAP::Media::list_ids: no category found matching (category => "",
site => "100")

I've combed through my XML, and there is nowhere I can see that a category
is missing or blank. Site id 100 is correct.

Any ideas?

best,
John Durkin
Re: bric_soap create problems - trying to import stories with related media [ In reply to ]
On Mar 21, 2011, at 11:27 AM, John Durkin wrote:

> Hi bricoleurs,
>
> It's been a long while, hello everyone!
>
> So, I'm working on a new bricolage system and I'm trying to import the
> stories and media from a legacy system to bric (2.0)
>
> I've got a script that creates an XML document with all my stories and
> related media based on the old CMS db, and I'm getting close!
>
> The error I'm stuck on is this:
>
> Call to Bric::SOAP::Story->create failed:
>
> Bric::SOAP::Media::list_ids: no category found matching (category => "",
> site => "100")
>
> I've combed through my XML, and there is nowhere I can see that a category
> is missing or blank. Site id 100 is correct.

What does the XML from the old system look like (you can omit the content, just want the metadata elements at the top).

Best,

David
Re: bric_soap create problems - trying to import stories with related media [ In reply to ]

Re: bric_soap create problems - trying to import stories with related media [ In reply to ]
I produced the XML using a template based on XML produced by bric_soap story
export that I'd created after setting up my stories, relations, etc. I'm
using the slug to hold the legacy story_id for integration with their
current system....

and it worked! Looks like I just needed those fields (compression, size,
etc) to be there in the <elements> for the images - even if they were
blank.

JD

Re: bric_soap create problems - trying to import stories with related media [ In reply to ]

Re: bric_soap create problems - trying to import stories with related media [ In reply to ]
On Mar 22, 2011, at 12:18 PM, John Durkin wrote:

> and it worked! Looks like I just needed those fields (compression, size,
> etc) to be there in the <elements> for the images - even if they were
> blank.

Great, glad you figured it out.

Best,

David
Re: bric_soap create problems - trying to import stories with related media [ In reply to ]