sites, too, and the aliases can't be checked out also.

Any hints about what to do?

Regards, Zdravko.
Re: checkout error [ In reply to ]
What version of Bricolage?

Re: checkout error [ In reply to ]
David E. Wheeler wrote:
> What version of Bricolage?

1.10.4.

Z.
ps. I'd be happy with some hard delete method, too.
Re: checkout error [ In reply to ]
On Jan 25, 2010, at 11:11 PM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:

> 1.10.4.

From the 1.10.6 changes:

Reverting an image media document works again. Reported by Scott Lanning (Bug
#1352). [David]

I suggest you upgrade.

Best,

David
Re: checkout error [ In reply to ]
> From the 1.10.6 changes:
>
> Reverting an image media document works again. Reported by Scott Lanning (Bug
> #1352). [David]

The reason I am outdated is also that I am dependant on people from FreeBSD
and they have a lot of software to track... so the latest still being 1.10.4.

How brave would I need to be to delete it from database?
Even click on workflow Desk fails. :(

Regards, Zdravko
Re: checkout error [ In reply to ]
On Feb 2, 2010, at 2:50 AM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:

> The reason I am outdated is also that I am dependant on people from FreeBSD
> and they have a lot of software to track... so the latest still being 1.10.4.
>
> How brave would I need to be to delete it from database?
> Even click on workflow Desk fails. :(

You should be able to upgrade Bricolage yourself. Download the tarball and run `make upgrade`.

Best,

David