Mailing List Archive

Perl (and Bricolage) on non-Perl events organizer group - FOSDEM is getting closer
Hi,

I sent a mail to Phillip Smith but he is on vacation till January
so I think I better send this myself and ask around if anyone is interested
in promoting Bricolage?

FOSDEM is less than 2 months away and if we want to promote Bricolage there
it is time to get organized. As I understand there is going to be a CMS room
where other CMS-es will be shown. IMHO that could be a good place to give a talk
about Bricolage as well. In addition we are going to have a "Perl
stand" on FOSDEM
where we would like to show Perl related projects. We just need to
have people there
who really understand the project and want to promote it.

If you are such a person, please let me know.

Now to the more general stuff:

I'd like to see people from the various Perl projects and thus Bricolage,
on that mailing list so we can coordinate how it will be represented on
the various events.

The objective of this list is to make sure Perl and projects written in Perl
are well represented on events such as FOSDEM in Belgium
( http://www.fosdem.org/ ),  various Linux events around the
world and other technology related events.

I hope many people around the world will be interested in participating
in organizing this.

to subscribe please send a message to

events-subscribe@lists.perlfoundation.org

Public archives will show up soon.

While the list is hosted on the perlfoundation.org mail server it is not
a TPF-only activity. I hope they will cover some of our expenses but
the list is open to everyone who is interested in the promotion of Perl
and the Perl related projects.

regards
  Gabor

--