Mailing List Archive

Slow Desks
Hello,

We have noticed a sudden change in the time it takes for Desks to respond with results. When we click on a Desk for Media, Stories and Templates, it's taking an extremely long time for the list of results to appear, even if there are only 1 or 2 results. If I use phpPgAdmin to access our database and do a query using the desk__id in the story table, it takes a fraction of a second. It is only in the Bricolage interface that it's taking so long.

This situation has come upon us very suddenly. Its not something that has gradually been getting longer and longer.

Thank you to anyone with knowledge on how to resolve this.

Regards,
Mike Fletcher