Mailing List Archive

[Bricolage-General] AW: AW: AW: [Bricolage-Devel] AW: [Mason] Bricolage Reviewed by eWeek!
> They should work fine. We've been careful to use File::Path
> everywhere
[snip]

Sigh.. you are right. After revisiting i didn't any path-specific
problems, but...

After lifting my cygwin installation to the very recent files,
installation via "make" starts fine. BTW: "nmake" which is widely used
doesn't eat your Makefile. But i used cygwins "make" which works fine.
Later after seeing some checkup of my perl modules... i was shocked:

Mason 1.14 isn't supported.

What is the reason ?? Because i entered Mason development until 1.14, i
have no idea how mason looked prior to that.

Any plans to migrate to M1.14 ? What is the problem ?

Murat