Mailing List Archive

[Bricolage-General] Re: [Bricolage-Devel] AW: [Mason] Bricolage Reviewed by eWeek!
On Friday, November 1, 2002, at 12:45 AM, Murat Ünalan wrote:

> What i miss is a simple demo-site where i can just see what its all
> about.
> Installing it on my winxp machine isn't as easy.

No, I would imagine not. To my knowledge, no one has installed it on
Windows yet. Anyone who does will like encounter issues we've
overlooked here and there, but it should definitely be do-able. You do
need Cygwin to run PostgreSQL on Windows, however.

Unfortunately, there is no demo site, and there isn't likely to be one
anytime soon. Granting someone access to Bricolage opens up a world of
potential security risks, and it would be damn near impossible to plug
all the security holes for a public demo.

Sorry.

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory