Mailing List Archive

Re: [Bricolage-Devel] RE: [Bricolage-General] Template Desk Listings
On Friday, September 20, 2002, at 07:01 AM, Murray, Rachel wrote:

> what are you doing sending your thoughts to lists at 1 in the morning?
> ;) i
> like having the category displayed in the templates structure, makes
> for
> finding which one to modify much easier. however, i don't know what it
> would look like if output channel was used, as we don't seem to use it
> for
> any template specified info. personally, i wish i could see
> categories in
> all workflow search results, but i know that's a pipedream. :)

Yeah, especially if you never ask! Meanwhild, the URI for each template
is displayed, and the category is right, there, part of the URI! Output
channel is listed in the "Find Templates" interface, if you'd like to
know what the data would look like.

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory