Mailing List Archive

[Bricolage-General] New install
I have a quick question.

I already have some custom mason stuff up and running. I noticed that
bricolage uses it's own startup scripts for apache. Unless I mis-read
something.

Is running bricolage going to clobber the stuff I do have working? I
don't think it will but I have become paranoid lately. :)

--
Brian Avis
SEARHC Medical Clinic

Re: [Bricolage-General] New install [ In reply to ]
On 5/9/02 12:23 PM, "Brian Avis" <brian.avis@searhc.org> claimed:

> Is running bricolage going to clobber the stuff I do have working? I
> don't think it will but I have become paranoid lately. :)

It shouldn't be a problem if you run Bricolage on its own virtual host name
on your server. Read about the NAME_VHOST and VHOST_SERVER_NAME directives
in Bric::Admin (also INSTALL).

HTH,

David

--