Let's get this thing out the door so folks can start enjoying all those bug fixes!

Thanks,

David
Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [ In reply to ]
Howdy!

I'd be happy to do the package-and-release, once the bugs are clear.

A few more tuits are on the horizon for the media-metadata thing too, so
maybe for 2.0.2?

Cheers,

Bret

--
Bret Dawson
Producer
Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [ In reply to ]
On Jan 28, 2011, at 12:13 PM, Bret Dawson wrote:

> Howdy!
>
> I'd be happy to do the package-and-release, once the bugs are clear.

Great. Next week?

> A few more tuits are on the horizon for the media-metadata thing too, so
> maybe for 2.0.2?

You mean the audio and video stuff? That would be for 2.1 (new feature).

Best,

David
Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [ In reply to ]
On 2011-01-28, at 4:41 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> On Jan 28, 2011, at 12:13 PM, Bret Dawson wrote:
>
>> Howdy!
>>
>> I'd be happy to do the package-and-release, once the bugs are clear.
>
> Great. Next week?

I've got some time pencilled in for this Friday to see if I can close one of those bugs. We'll see if I can actually pull that off... if there's anything more pressing, let me know.

Phillip.
Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [ In reply to ]

Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [ In reply to ]
On Feb 1, 2011, at 6:16 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:

>>> I'd be happy to do the package-and-release, once the bugs are clear.
>>
>> Great. Next week?
>
> I've got some time pencilled in for this Friday to see if I can close one of those bugs. We'll see if I can actually pull that off... if there's anything more pressing, let me know.

Well, not sure we'll wait for it. Bret, when can you put aside some hours to work on a release? We can target any bug fixes to happen before then, if possible.

Thanks,

David
Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [ In reply to ]
Hi David,

Actually, Friday is looking pretty good for me. Is that OK?

Thanks,

Bret

--
Bret Dawson
Producer
Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [ In reply to ]
On Feb 1, 2011, at 9:48 AM, Bret Dawson wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Actually, Friday is looking pretty good for me. Is that OK?

Of course.

David
Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [ In reply to ]
On Feb 1, 2011, at 9:48 AM, Bret Dawson wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Actually, Friday is looking pretty good for me. Is that OK?

Are we one? What's the 4-11?

Best,

David
Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [ In reply to ]
Hi David,

Sorry, no 4-11, except that I saw there were still open bugs, and so
instead of attempting a release I hid under my desk.

Should I just go ahead?

Looking for an excuse and not finding one,

Bret

--
Bret Dawson
Producer
Re: 2.0.1 Volunteers [ In reply to ]
On Feb 4, 2011, at 1:23 PM, Bret Dawson wrote:

> Sorry, no 4-11, except that I saw there were still open bugs, and so
> instead of attempting a release I hid under my desk.
>
> Should I just go ahead?
>

> Looking for an excuse and not finding one,

Yes, please. I'm on IRC if you have questions.

Best,

David