Would appreciate it if someone could update our wiki and make sure it all works in the new environment. If it will convert the contents from Textile to Markdown, so much the better!

Best,

David
Re: GitHub Wiki Upgrade [ In reply to ]
Cool. Will put that on my list.

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH

VOICE: Toronto: 416 921 4608 // New York: 646 810 8642 // Oxford: 1865 989328
WEB: www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com
SOCIAL: phillipadsmith on Skype, Twitter, LinkedIn, and all that jazz.

NOTES: This email is: [ ] bloggable [X] ask first [ ] private
Re: GitHub Wiki Upgrade [ In reply to ]
On 2010-08-12, at 11:29 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> http://github.com/blog/699-making-github-more-open-git-backed-wikis
>
> Would appreciate it if someone could update our wiki and make sure it all works in the new environment. If it will convert the contents from Textile to Markdown, so much the better!

Done. :)

Clone away and enjoy offline wiki editing! :)

Re: GitHub Wiki Upgrade [ In reply to ]
On 2010-08-15, at 10:31 PM, Phillip Smith wrote:

> On 2010-08-12, at 11:29 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
>
>> http://github.com/blog/699-making-github-more-open-git-backed-wikis
>>
>> Would appreciate it if someone could update our wiki and make sure it all works in the new environment. If it will convert the contents from Textile to Markdown, so much the better!
>
> Done. :)
>
> Clone away and enjoy offline wiki editing! :)

And for frequent wiki editors, I suggest you checkout the neat offline wiki application Github released:
http://github.com/github/gollum#readme

With that, you can run the Bricolage (or any Github) wiki locally and edit pages and preview changes, etc. Neat stuff.