http://preview.bricolage.cc/news/2009/09/21/

Can y'all please give it a quick review and proof? Approximate reading
time: 5 minutes.

Many, many, thanks in advance,

Phillip.

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com
Re: Please review / proof: Summer Edition of the Output Channel [ In reply to ]
Hi Phillip,

I think this is great. Makes me wish I read David's blog regularly.
Template::Declare::Bricolage sounds awesome.

Speaking of self-promotion, a re-designed Sportsnet.ca re-launched this
morning, so if you feel like adding a mention of that, I'd be grateful.
You can see it here:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/

It's built on 1.10.7 (SOAPed over from a 1.10.2 installation).

Key features include football, baseball, basketball, and hockey. :).

Thanks for writing the OC!

Cheers,

Bret

On Sun, 2009-09-20 at 13:38 -0300, Phillip Smith wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Just threw together the Summer Edition of the Output Channel:
> http://preview.bricolage.cc/news/2009/09/21/
>
> Can y'all please give it a quick review and proof? Approximate reading
> time: 5 minutes.
>
> Many, many, thanks in advance,
>
> Phillip.
>
> --
> Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
> www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com

--
Bret Dawson
Producer
Re: Please review / proof: Summer Edition of the Output Channel [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the review Bret. Much appreciated.

I'll certainly sneak in a note about the new Sportnet.ca before
publishing it.

Any other comments? Going once... going twice...

Phillip.

Re: Please review / proof: Summer Edition of the Output Channel [ In reply to ]
On Sep 20, 2009, at 9:38 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Just threw together the Summer Edition of the Output Channel:
> http://preview.bricolage.cc/news/2009/09/21/
>
> Can y'all please give it a quick review and proof? Approximate
> reading time: 5 minutes.

* I recommend using the /current/ URL rather than /devel/ for the link
to the doc browser.

* Um…

> Without a doubt, The Tyee site does a fantastic job demonstrating
the strengths of an enterprise-class content management system like
Bricolage.

Am I just cynical to read this as "wank wank wank wank wank"? I
think I'd omit that sentence, personally.

* I'd love to see the tweet tool turned into a distribution action.
Any takers?

* The link to Plone's archetypes is bold for some reason.

Thanks for this, Phillip, very nice as always.

Best,

David
Re: Please review / proof: Summer Edition of the Output Channel [ In reply to ]
Many thanks everyone. Updated and published. :-) Announcement(s) to
follow.

Phillip.