profile, is there something else I need to tick ?

regards,

Paul
Re: a question about git [ In reply to ]
On Aug 18, 2009, at 10:08 AM, Paul Orrock wrote:

> I have been watching the master branch/tree/whatever and I was
> expecting to get an email when someone updated it but I didn't get
> anything when David submitted the last patch. I've got send
> notifications turned on in my profile, is there something else I
> need to tick ?

Send notifications? Dunno what that is. But commit emails are sent to [commits@lists.bricolage.cc
](http://marc.info/?l=bricolage-commits).

Best,

David
Re: a question about git [ In reply to ]

And to (the more user-friendly and searchable): http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/bricolage/commits/

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com
Re: a question about git [ In reply to ]
On Aug 23, 2009, at 10:29 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:

> And to (the more user-friendly and searchable): http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/bricolage/commits/

I find marc easier to use, frankly.

Best,

David