happy to do some testing if it helps ?

regards,

Paul
Re: Is it time for a 1.11.2 release ? [ In reply to ]
On Aug 10, 2009, at 7:33 AM, Paul Orrock wrote:

> There seem to be lots of nice features and fixes now, in particular
> Greg's latest fix :-) So are there any plans on doing a release
> soon ? If so I'm happy to do some testing if it helps ?

I'd like to see a few more bugs fixed.

http://bricolage.lighthouseapp.com/projects/29601-bricolage/tickets

I plan to put in some time on them next week. And then, yes, I'd love
to see 1.11.2 go out, perhaps as a formal beta.

Best,

David
Re: Is it time for a 1.11.2 release ? [ In reply to ]
On 11-Aug-09, at 2:04 AM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> On Aug 10, 2009, at 7:33 AM, Paul Orrock wrote:
>
>> There seem to be lots of nice features and fixes now, in particular
>> Greg's latest fix :-) So are there any plans on doing a release
>> soon ? If so I'm happy to do some testing if it helps ?
>
> I'd like to see a few more bugs fixed.
>
> http://bricolage.lighthouseapp.com/projects/29601-bricolage/tickets
>
> I plan to put in some time on them next week. And then, yes, I'd
> love to see 1.11.2 go out, perhaps as a formal beta.

Is there a tag on Lighthouse for the "blocker" or priority bugs?

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com
Re: Is it time for a 1.11.2 release ? [ In reply to ]
On Aug 11, 2009, at 1:54 PM, Phillip Smith wrote:

>> I plan to put in some time on them next week. And then, yes, I'd
>> love to see 1.11.2 go out, perhaps as a formal beta.
>
> Is there a tag on Lighthouse for the "blocker" or priority bugs?

No. To quote Metallica, I prefer to kill ’em all.

David